Welcome to Hotel Ganges View
Hotel Ganges View is situated on the bank of river Ganga at Asi Ghat which is among one of the five major sacred places,
Pancha Tirtha, of Kashi or Varanasi. It's the place where river Asi joins Ganga on her northward flow. The place marks the southern boundary of the holy city and remained the abode of saints and seers, poets and pundits. Saint poet Tulsidasa wrote a part of his celebrated epic, Ramacharitamanas, at this place nearly four hundred years ago..
Asi-Sangameshwara is the principal Shaiva shrine and Asi Madhava is the main Vaishnavite deity. However the latter shrine was dislocated over the centuries. Around 1870, Dulhin Radha Dulari Kunwari, a princess of Sursand state of Bihar, settled down at Asi and became engaged in philanthropy. Local pundits suggested her to reconstruct the Asi-Madhava shrine and build the ghat overlooking the Ganga. In order to build the temple, Radha Dulari Kunwari, wife of late Raja Damodar Dev Narain Singh of Chainpur, Bihar, bought the land from Kashiraj Prabhu Narayan Singh in 1903. the temple was constructed over the years in Panchayatana style, the key shrine being dedicated to Vishnu and Laxmi